Can you upgrade the 250-minute Internet "free offer" to an unlimited plan online?

rabidstoat

• 3 weeks later...

So glad this can be done. I am on the Bliss soon and just found out work wanted me to cancel my vacation. Since I am pretty sure they don’t want to pay the incurred penalties, I will be the good employee and work a bit while I am on vacation. Not ideal but could be worse....[emoji33]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So glad this can be done. I am on the Bliss soon and just found out work wanted me to cancel my vacation. Since I am pretty sure they don’t want to pay the incurred penalties, I will be the good employee and work a bit while I am on vacation. Not ideal but could be worse....[emoji33]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Bad, Bad Employer! But...then I did discover that without an employer and paycheck (before I retired), I wouldn't be cruising anyhow.

I just upgraded from the 250 minute promo two weeks ago. The regular WiFi speed was $85 to upgrade t unlimited. The premium was a bit more. I went with the $85 and it seemed just fine for our needs. You can do the upgrade yourself on your phone or iPad. However, I had the internet cafe manager do it for me because I wanted four different devices to connect. She, with her trickery, placed both a connect and a disconnect app icon on the devices to make it super easy to do so. Also, if one of your devices was already connected and you tried to connect another, it would tell you about the other connection already and ask if you wanted it to disconnect and connect the new one. Was easy to do.