UK Complaints Email Address

I don’t believe this email goes to a UK office (there probably isn’t one?) but to the central office for non US customers in South America I believe.

From my experience I would consider sending in your TA to act on your behalf as they will have more clout with Royal.

My one and only time asking for a complaint to be looked into by phone and email with Royal wasn’t a pleasant experience.

Hope you get things resolved.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Depends what the complaint is but I've always had very good outcomes with any problems either by speaking directly to the people in Guatemala or emailing head office if it's serious.

Julie

If you are a repeat cruiser then in my experience, emailing crown and anchor is a good option. They are generally helpful and can route the complaint to the correct people.

If it is regarding a booking made through TA then I would always go through the TA in the first instance and get them to sort it out. If they are unable or unwilling then I would not use them again. My view is that if there is a problem with my booking and I booked through a travel agent then it is up to them to sort it out.

Thanks for all the replies, the complaint is around an unacceptable private transfer, the car was filthy inside and out and not road worthy - we raised the issue as soon as we got on the boat and were assured we wouldn't have any issues on the way home, but when we got off we found the exact same car waiting for us. I emailed the concierge as soon as we got to the airport, but I want to try and make sure its raised properly as there's no way RC should be sending guests to and from the port in cars with ABS, traction control, flat tyre and long overdue service lights on, nevermind the fact the car appeared to have been fire damaged.