MSC now status-matching with Mohegan Sun

Beamafar

"MSC Cruises has partnered with Mohegan Sun to extend benefits of MSC Voyager’s Club — the cruise line’s loyalty program — to Mohegan Sun Momentum members, according to a press release.

Beginning September 1, Mohegan Sun Momentum members from the Connecticut-based entertainment, gaming, dining and shopping destination will be matched, based on their current membership level, to a corresponding MSC Voyager’s Club status to receive perks such as cruise discounts, priority embarkation and disembarkation, spa experiences, onboard amenities and more, MSC said."

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/19537-msc-inks-deal-with-mohegan-sun.html

Hi Bea. Let me know when they agree to match with Tesco Clubcard Points. I'm elite on that scheme!!

:D:D:D

I'm with Dunnes - how likely do you think that would be? :confused:

Doh! Just realised I don't need it - aren't you at Black yet, Ken?

Edited by Beamafar

:D:D:D

I'm with Dunnes - how likely do you think that would be? :confused:

Doh! Just realised I don't need it - aren't you at Black yet, Ken?

God no! It would be years yet! Only have 2700 VC points before the next 2 cruises. Bôn voyage Saturday, Bea! Have a great cruise! Ken

Just goes to show how ridiculous it has become, next they will be adding Black cards to Lucky Bags, sure you remember those.

Sherbet heaven with a crappy trinket!! Of course l do. At least those of you who've earned their black cards by actually cruising with MSC aren't bitter about the dilution of your loyalty! :D

The method of MSC how to handle their LOYALITY program is simply ridiculous. It is not worth anything to have a certain status in their Voyagers Club. As a real frequent and loyal customer of MSC I frankly speaking feel mucked around...:confused::confused::confused:

Bea! I know you're back! Tell us about your cruise....please! Ken

Hi Ken :)

Had a great cruise - will try to share some thoughts in an OP in the next day or so.

Striker ... I agree!

We had an opportunity to share our views with a hostess at the Black Card event on Poesia last week. I kinda felt sorry for the girl we spoke with as she studiously made copious notes of our suggestions/comments (she was from Japan, so very enthusiastic about her job :D ). Little did she know that we've been down the same path with other hosts/hostesses, saying the same things and still nothing has changed. :mad: Oh ... one thing seems to have gotten thru' - they've added another item to the 'gift' offerings; we had a choice of a tote bag or a notebook with a cover of images of MSC ships and pen incorporating a ship that moves up and down with the same movement of the pen. :rolleyes:

I wrote already several emails and spoke to a lot representatives of MSC - but it seems that nothing will change.

There’s a proverb „constant dripping wears away the stone“ - so I (and hopefully a lot others) will keep telling them that their status match is not right and in the end also not good for the cruise line...

Unfortunately, it seems that MSC has achieved exactly what it set out to do with the Status-Match policy - certainly in the US market, which is their main market focus - judging by the number of people who've posted on here who've said they were trying out MSC because of being matched (especially to Black).