Paradise Beach is a "must visit"

alaskamt

charyoung...yes, parasaing just steps away at the neighbouring beach club. They charge $55USD per 12-15 min. ride.

catnipper...glad you enjoyed your day with us, hope to see you again one day!

Cinderelli...the staff gets there around 9am, but if you beat them there, no worries! We don't put the chairs or watertoys away at night, so get comfortable and wait for us to arrive!

Watertoys: beach mats, trampoline, kayaks, snorkel equipment (snorkel where the red buoys are...tons o' fish!), and an inflatable,"rock-climbing" iceburg.

Tell your son to study the website photos carefully, I think there may be other shots of her there ;)!!

No lockers, your stuff is safe under your chair. You really are just hanging out with us and your fellow cruisers. It's not like other beaches in the Caribbean where there are tons of people and hawkers walking up and down the sand. You'll see what I mean when you get here! If you still want something stored, I can stash it behind the bar...lots of cupboard space!

See you in Sept!

Good Questions!

;) Paradise Tom, your place sounds like the place for US during our visit to Cozumel! A few questions for you...

- What time do you open? We're arriving from the Conquest on 9/3 in the AM, and want to come right there!

- What water toys do you provide -- I have 2 athletic kids -- 14 year old boy and 10 year old girl. They want to know!

- My son also wants to know if you can introduce him to the bikini-clad girl in the shower on your website, and if she looks as good from the front as she does in the back!

- Do you have lockers? Cost? Or, how safe is keeping stuff with you on the beach? (Hey we live in New Jersey -- we usually have someone to "watch the stuff!)

Can't wait to hear from you, and meet with you in September! Get that guacamole ready for us, OK?

Mary Ellen and John-Boy (remember, from the Waltons?) from Cherry Hill, NJ

I was thinking about booking a "party beach" tour in Cozemel that seems like it's the same thing as Paradise Beach, but it's $43 a person and comes with unlimited food and drinks. Is this the same thing??? Paradise Beach sounds great, but I want to see the difference. Thanks.

We just return from PB, July 2-didn't get to meet Tom- We arrived by taxi at 9:30 am got great chairs by the water, very clean-our waiter set us up a tab so we could just pay at once.

Snorkel gear available for a deposit or leave driver's lic. Nice water mats and new kayaks all free for use. The iceberg is hard to climb but fun watching everyone try and kids usually succeed. We bought a t-shirt which was $15.00 and very nice. We stayed until 2:30, had the nachos-great but buy 2 if you have teens or you won't get any. Didn't drink much-just pepsi and a beer-but you spend what you want to spend-no pressure-that is the best thing about this beach...no one hounding you to buy things like they did when we got off the boat.

Massage available for $1.00 per minute, hair braiding, and henna tatoo. Covered bar with music, clean changing rooms and bathrooms.

We rented a jet ski for an hour from the beach next door-just walk past the massage tent-20 feet for 100.00. Worth every penny, had a blast, not crowded in our area and didn't have to worry about 100 other jet skis, let our 14 year old drive with me in the back, beautiful water. Our friends took the banana boat ride for 10.00 a piece and their kids had a blast. PB has super clean sand-very few rocks and white....

Also in the water, there is a cold spring spot that you can feel the water coming up from the sand and the water in that spot is cold..feels good on a hot day. My 11 year old son had fun just trying to catch the minnows in the shallow end. The only negative thing is that the water drops off pretty quick so you will be over your head not to far from shore. This is only a concern if you have young children, but you can get a life jacket there also. We used our lifejackets for a little while and since the current is not strong, didn't use them much. I would go back again in a minute. This board recommended PB and was the highlight of our trip.

The crew members aboard our ship visit PB when the want to go to the beach. Also, a guy wanted us to go to El Cid and asked us where we were going. I told him PB and he got quiet and wanted to know how I knew about it since it was new! Enjoy PB .....thanks Tom...your place is so nice I hate to tell too many people.....want to keep it to myself for our return trip!

tland13...sorry, I missed you at the beach, sounds like you spent a lot of time in the water...that's probably how we missed each other! Ask for me next time, the staff usually can find me! Glad you had a great time, and thanx for taking the time to write a great review. Hasta la vista!

jaz33...see you in Dec!

Archived