Translantic northbound Royal Princess September 10, 2018

cruisingisall

Lots of info on all these subjects in the official roll call. Suggest you start there. It is under Royal Princess, Sept 10....Mike

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There are two roll calls covering this cruise. The one Mike mentioned and 'Transatlantic 2018 Sept 9-10 LaHavre/Southampton Norway & Atlantic Passage' https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2497799 There is a self service spreadsheet at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kkdbQWDRqH2g2l6uPxEG9gHWTLsLFjCO69Wpn6Iipyk/edit#gid=0 with sheets for each port and other information.

Tom

On a TA a few years ago our ship stopped in Hamburg. Be sure to enjoy the cruise up the Elbe River, especially as you near the city (that is, unless your ship arrives very early; if that's the case enjoy your sailaway instead). I like to walk and enjoyed walking from Hafencity to the core of downtown Hamburg (beautiful city hall, a lake, lots of swans, etc.). Hafencity is a major urban redevelopment project replacing old warehouses (I assume) on an island that practically touches the mainland . There are apartment and office buildings and lots of attractive green space so it's a pleasant place to walk around/through. At the other side are attractive old warehouse buildings dating from Hanseatic times and some have been repurposed.

Edited by BarbinMich