FTTF Still Not Available

RebelAthena

Hello -- we're sailing in about two weeks on the Magic; about 6 weeks ago, FTTF showed sold out, but then the FTTF option was removed from the excursion web page (for this sailing).

I was hopeful that FTTF would re-appear, but now I'm not so optimistic . . .

I don't need to hear from the FTTF haters, but I would like to know if anyone has had FTTF success this close to sailing? Has anyone ever been able to secure FTTF over the phone when it shows unavailable?

Thanks in advance!

It's sold out for good. I've been checking for months for FTTF for our magic cruise, leaving in 6 days. It showed sold out for weeks, then just disappeared and never reappeared. Not a hater, I wanted it, but it's gone.

That sounds like my experience. Thanks for letting me know. I think we'll just plan to board way late, rather than super early to avoid the crowds and have the rooms ready.

That sounds like my experience. Thanks for letting me know. I think we'll just plan to board way late, rather than super early to avoid the crowds and have the rooms ready.

I actually wanted FTTF for my parents, it's their first carnival cruise and we have priority boarding so we wanted to board at the same time. We're just going to get to the port early and hope for the best.

Unfortunately FTTF for your sailing was most likely sold out around August 2017 with a few slots here and there opening up along the way and selling out quickly as they open. Chances of a slot opening up this close to your sail date is very slim, if any. Not saying a slot or 2 won't open but I wouldn't count on it.

As far as doing it over the phone, you have better chances of it showing up online. Everything is done online.

Unfortunately FTTF for your sailing was most likely sold out around August 2017 with a few slots here and there opening up along the way and selling out quickly as they open. Chances of a slot opening up this close to your sail date is very slim, if any. Not saying a slot or 2 won't open but I wouldn't count on it.

As far as doing it over the phone, you have better chances of it showing up online. Everything is done online.

Thanks — I’m now resigned to this fact :(

Thanks — I’m now resigned to this fact :(

It never hurts to keep watching for it though. Refresh the page hourly to see if it comes back. I do know in our social media roll calls the people always post there before they cancel a FTTF or cruise so that others can get it before it goes back out "to the masses".

For our sailing next May, FTTF opened up in June and sold out the initial surge within 6 hours. Then a few people have cancelled since then but posted in the social media group they were about to cancel so others could snag it. None of them ever lasted more than 5 or 6 minutes.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise either way.

Hello -- we're sailing in about two weeks on the Magic; about 6 weeks ago, FTTF showed sold out, but then the FTTF option was removed from the excursion web page (for this sailing).

I was hopeful that FTTF would re-appear, but now I'm not so optimistic . . .

I don't need to hear from the FTTF haters, but I would like to know if anyone has had FTTF success this close to sailing? Has anyone ever been able to secure FTTF over the phone when it shows unavailable?

Thanks in advance!

Sold out and you saved $90.

Sold out and you saved $90.

The value may vary depending on the cruise, but on our Fascination cruise, FFTF would have been totally worthless. There was never any line to get off the ship, no tender ports. Embarkation is spread out over about noon to 8 pm, so no lines getting on.