Regal Princess Unlimited Internet?

MTNestr

Is ***** for Elite only on the 10/20 cruise? We will be on that cruise but didn’t get an email about *****. I don’t think we have any kind of special status. Congrats!

We will be on 10/20, 10/27 & 11/1 - all in the same cabin. We have received the letter for 2 out of the three. We become Elite on the 10/27 Cruise.

I am wondering about the mention that for a/some Platinum members booked on upcoming cruises are thinking that they will have the currently offered free internet, as they are not seeing the internet package offered.

We are booked on the Regal for December.

One of us is Platinum, one of us is not.

Our cruise personalizer IS offering the MedallionNet internet package, for the week, at $59.95.

I am wondering if other Platinum Members, where both guests are Platinum, who have cruises booked in Nov. / Dec. are seeing the internet package offered to them???

Based on past personal experience and recent postings from others as well as what I see for a future cruise:

a) Internet offers in the personalizer are not different for those who are elite/platinum and those who are not. In other words, they do not indicate what low cost options may be available to elite/platinum passengers once you are on board and can sign in for the first time.

b) Some cruises have no Internet offers in the Personalizer. You may have to wait until you are on board to find out what will be offered and what the cost will be.

c) Some cruises have both minute packages and the unlimited packages listed in the Personalizer.

d) As in the past, minute packages purchased pre-cruise cost the same as on board but will have twice the bonus minutes compared to purchasing on board on embarkation day.

e) When the unlimited options are offered, there is a significant discount if you purchase pre-cruise. No one has posted if there is a discount if purchased on board on embarkation day.