2 free (250min) wifi packages

caddykid12

Currently have a distinctive voyage package (250 wifi min) and free at sea (250 wifi min) booked

I have upgraded in the past the 250 min towards an unlimited plan which was $125 value towards the upgrade.

Now that i have 2 packages. Will i be able to get 125$ value per package to use towards an upgrade to unlimited plan?

Currently have a distinctive voyage package (250 wifi min) and free at sea (250 wifi min) booked

I have upgraded in the past the 250 min towards an unlimited plan which was $125 value towards the upgrade.

Now that i have 2 packages. Will i be able to get 125$ value per package to use towards an upgrade to unlimited plan?

Yes.

Yes.

Cool...received two pkgs with my upcoming 10 day cruise and have a teenage daughter. 50 dollars of vacation money to upgrade to the plan with websurfing and email will ease my mind on the overage or whining when the 500 min are gone.

Yes.

I have a different question , maybe you or someone can answer . We have decided we'd rather not use the specialty Dinning perk and perhaps choose the internet 250 min perk instead . Are there any costs associated with this if we choose it before our trip next week , Or any restrictions?

• 4 weeks later...