M-class deck 8 forward

some_body

Was just able to reserve cabin 7000 on the Infinity. It looks interesting, being a "sideways" cabin on the front of the ship. Surprisingly, there is not much info in the search history of the forum on this or 7001 (port side, same cabin). Usually the unusual cabins seem to be extensively documented, such as sweet 16. Found enough to be happy with the choice.

But I am curious what is directly above on deck 8? The bridge appears to be on deck 9. Is this quarters for bridge?

Was just able to reserve cabin 7000 on the Infinity. It looks interesting, being a "sideways" cabin on the front of the ship. Surprisingly, there is not much info in the search history of the forum on this or 7001 (port side, same cabin). Usually the unusual cabins seem to be extensively documented, such as sweet 16. Found enough to be happy with the choice.

But I am curious what is directly above on deck 8? The bridge appears to be on deck 9. Is this quarters for bridge?

I believe it is.

I think some rooms are also on Deck 9. I expect on on deck 9 and deck 8 some quarters, with a coffee break room, few meeting rooms, and some technical rooms (computer, radio, navigation system). A room separated by glasses is also on deck 9.

During night the bridge should remain dark, in order to be able to see other ships and dangers. But for planing it is required also an illuminated room.

Once I was in 9001. and there is some "traffic" also on night. I expect that sailors (watch guard) do not live on the quarters. On the other hand, it was not so frequent to see officials (I saw them, but not as frequent I could think of).