My Time Dining

Hey guys! We need some advice about My Time Dining on the Allure. We have never used My Time Dining. We usually do the early seating, but with it being at 5:30, it may cut into some activities we want to do. However, we do like same table/ waiter. I have read in the past sometimes you can get that with My Time Dining, but obviously not a guarantee. Does anyone have any experience with this on Allure? Also, can you do My Time Dining one night if you have a 5:30 pm table?

Thank you so much!

You cannot go to My Time if you are assigned a fixed (Traditional) time. If you have Traditional and need flexibility, your options are:

Switch to My Time for the entire cruise.

Go to a Specialty Restaurant.

Go to Windjammer.

Hey guys! We need some advice about My Time Dining on the Allure. We have never used My Time Dining. We usually do the early seating, but with it being at 5:30, it may cut into some activities we want to do. However, we do like same table/ waiter. I have read in the past sometimes you can get that with My Time Dining, but obviously not a guarantee. Does anyone have any experience with this on Allure? Also, can you do My Time Dining one night if you have a 5:30 pm table?

Thank you so much!

We do My Time Dining on Royal and Select dining on Celebrity. You can request a specific waiter, but one of his/her tables may not be available. We like dining about 7pm, not at 5:30 or 6 or for that matter 8:30. We like the flexibility of dining with friends we meet at the Diamond happy hour and then moving to the MDR.