Half Moon Cay - Private Oasis Palm Package

HAL2pal

As part of renting the Private Oasis Palm Package on Half Moon Cay, the description says there is an ‘iPod music system’. Could someone who’s been there tell me if the usb cord that I charge my iPhone with works with the music system there? I called HAL but they didn’t know and will have to look into my question.

As part of renting the Private Oasis Palm Package on Half Moon Cay, the description says there is an ‘iPod music system’. Could someone who’s been there tell me if the usb cord that I charge my iPhone with works with the music system there? I called HAL but they didn’t know and will have to look into my question.

We've done the Oasis several times. (the big cabana that holds a number of people with hot tubs, lunch served, private area for swimming - I'm describing it to make sure we are talking about the same thing.)

Yes there is an Ipod set up and yes you can plug in your Ipod (at least you could when we were there) to keep it charged. My ipod uses the same usb cord (charging) as my Ipad and assuming the Iphone is the same (I don't have an Iphone), you should be fine assuming things have remained the same.

Hope this helps a bit & someone's experience is more recent than ours and they can confirm for you.