Stingray city Sandbar, rum punch beach Safari

gottagoacruzn

Hi guys, will be on the Enchantment Ots in the W. Caribbean in May. Stops are Grand Cayman from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Costa Maya & Cozumel. Been thinkin of takin the stingray city sandbar & rum point beach safari tour, from 12 to 4:30. Was wonderin, if that would give me time, to check out 7 mile beach, then do some shoppin in town. Thanks guys, inquiring minds would like to know.:D

• 2 months later...

I did this tour last Feb... worth doing.. but I don't think you will have time to do both.. If you tender in...

If you want to shop.. head to 7 mile beach early.. enjoy.. then head back to town to walk around... you will need at least an hour..hour and a half...but is well worth it..hope this helps...love GC.. heading back in Feb.  and doing this, this time round..:)

Check out some of the local tours as well. They may have something similar to the tour you are looking at, and they are usually less expensive than the ones on the ship. Definitely don't miss 7 mile beach. It's amazing. Depending on your shopping methods, you could get through that fairly quickly, or spend hours just looking around. 

Good luck with your decision making. Grand Cayman is an amazing place and there is never enough time for everything.