Transfer cruise to Cunard?

cruiser man 60

We have a Fjords cruise booked for next year and would like to change it as we went on a last minute BAltics cruise this year which included Norway and we don't really want to do same area again next year.

We would like to go on a Cunard Transatlantic, does anyone know if you can transfer cruise to Cunard who are same Group?

We have a Fjords cruise booked for next year and would like to change it as we went on a last minute BAltics cruise this year which included Norway and we don't really want to do same area again next year.

We would like to go on a Cunard Transatlantic, does anyone know if you can transfer cruise to Cunard who are same Group?

I don’t know whether such a transfer is possible, I think it is unlikely. However, I suggest that the bit of Norway you probably saw on a Baltic cruise (Oslo?) is very different from the Norway you will see on a fjords cruise.

We have done both a Baltic and a Fjords cruise. The places which we went to on the Fjords cruise were totally different from the ones we visited on the Baltic cruise. The sail into the fjords were absolutely magnificent and so glad that we did both of them. Which ports in Norway did you visit on your Baltic cruise?

I don’t know whether such a transfer is possible, I think it is unlikely. However, I suggest that the bit of Norway you probably saw on a Baltic cruise (Oslo?) is very different from the Norway you will see on a fjords cruise.

Agree - both about the transfer but also about the destinations. A Baltic cruise doesn't really do the area which most people would consider to be on a Norwegian Fjords itinerary ie the West Coast from Bergen to the North Cape.

If you want to do the Cunard TA it would be a very different experience - no ports of call or scenery along the way. This may be what you would prefer but I would suggest checking out the destinations on the Fjords cruise - I'm sure it wouldn't overlap with the Baltic one you did and as beautiful as Oslo is, there's no comparison between it and say the sail down the Fjords to the likes of Geiranger. It's awesome.

When i transferred from a Cunard cruise to a P and O cruise recently, my TA told me she didn t think it was possible and when she spoke to someone at Cunard they said it wasn't possible.I had read on Cruise critic that others had transferred succesfully so e mailed Cunard(with a copy to the CEO) and received a very apologetic phone call to say they do transfer and transferred the cruise for me,waiving the admin fee! so do perservere if at first you are told no