Anyone have a BETTER phone # to reach MSC

Morgsmom

I was on hold for 40 minutes earlier (never got through) and another 30 minutes as of now (thought I could get through at the end of their day)... I'm trying to upgrade my drink package (hello, MSC, I want to give you more money), yet I can't get through.

Yes, I entered my Voyager's #... but that doesn't seem to help.

Does anyone have a better phone number to call to get an actual person!! Thanks in advance.

(PS - we sail Next Saturday so I'm trying to get this done)

I was on hold for 40 minutes earlier (never got through) and another 30 minutes as of now (thought I could get through at the end of their day)... I'm trying to upgrade my drink package (hello, MSC, I want to give you more money), yet I can't get through.

Yes, I entered my Voyager's #... but that doesn't seem to help.

Does anyone have a better phone number to call to get an actual person!! Thanks in advance.

(PS - we sail Next Saturday so I'm trying to get this done)

Do not know which telephone # that you used; but here are 2: 1-877-665-4655 or 1-844-432-0758

hope this helps. We are on the same cruise

This has been vented many times in the past 2 months. Some will tell you when to call, others will tell you they get right through.

It's ridiculous!

MSC needs to hire people to answer the phones!

Yes, I know that it has been discussed - I was hoping that someone had cracked the code on how to get through :cool::cool::cool:

Yes, I know that it has been discussed - I was hoping that someone had cracked the code on how to get through :cool::cool::cool:

Morgsmom, I noticed that MSC was having trouble with their website last night. Did you try to use the red call arrow on the website under the hours to call listing? Coincidentally while typing this message an ad for MSC was on TV with this # 1-833 MSC- Cruises to call.

I've been watching this board as I've been seriously thinking about booking my first MSC cruise once the 2020 schedule is released. However this recurring issue of customers being unable to contact MSC has me second guessing cruising with MSC. Is this just a problem in the US (where I am located) or is it worldwide? I think how a company staffs its customer service organization say a lot about the value they place on customer service.

I've been watching this board as I've been seriously thinking about booking my first MSC cruise once the 2020 schedule is released. However this recurring issue of customers being unable to contact MSC has me second guessing cruising with MSC. Is this just a problem in the US (where I am located) or is it worldwide? I think how a company staffs its customer service organization say a lot about the value they place on customer service.

Don't let that bother you. Most cruise lines are the same on phone service. Problems always arrive.

We have done 4 MSC cruises in the past 15 months and they were well worth the money. In fact we are going on the Seaside in Nov. This will be our 3rd MSC cruise this year on 3 diffeent MSC ships.

We have over 100 cruises on 8 different cruise lines and they all have their pluses and minuses.

Try MSC and you will not be disappointed. Value wise it is excellent. Each cruise is what you make it.

JMHO! HAPPY CRUISING!

I also keep reading about the phone issues with MSC. I don’t call often, but when I do, I usually try to avoid peak times and I get right through without waiting. I called first thing in the morning a few days ago to apply my 5% discount and make my final payment and there was zero wait.

I agree with others. No matter what cruise line (or airline, hotel chain, etc), all of them seem to have a wait, sometimes rather lengthy, at certain times of the day. Personally, I wouldn’t discount sailing on MSC just because sometimes you have to wait on the phone. If that were the case, I wouldn’t sail with any cruise line.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks to all who replied. I set an alarm yesterday morning for 9:59 am and started calling. At one minute past 10 someone answered and we got our request taken care of!

Great to hear! Always called when they first opened and that is the same experience every time. Now, don't tell everyone our secret LOL.

)

I had the same problem the other day. Waited 40min on hold. They told me that it was because they just moved to a new & bigger call center and are in the middle of training. Also, they said to call very first thing at 9am or after 7pm. Haven’t tested that but I have to call them again... so... we shall see! 🤞🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This morning I tried to call to inquire about a deposit refund on a cancelled cruise. I've been waiting for my $198 since July 17. I was on hold for 1 hour and 55 min before I had to leave. In what universe is this an acceptable situation for a business?

I am looking forward to my first MSC cruise this month, and have 2 others booked, but their customer service is ridiculous.