Booked air thru NCL???

drumming cruisers

I did it for my January 2014 Transatlantic Crossing on The Getaway. Because it was a one way fare, my travel agent found that Norwegian could do better in price than he could from the Pacific Northwest. It was a long nonstop flight from Seattle, Washington to Heathrow (London). It worked out very well. He was able to book me a window seat. Would I have him to it again for me, YES.

Anyone book air thru NCL to Europe/London? What was your experience? Cost vs airline booking, direct flights? Seats? Reliability of flights etc?

Booked roundtrip for Mediterrean Chicago to Venice. also pre cruise hotel for one night and transfersw..Delta with change in Atlanta..Hotel was next to airport, right on the bus line, 15 minutes to the city area..price was very reasonable and less than I found online..

Leaving October 21st on Pearl San Diego to Tampa, with $450 airfare credit, the airfare was still over $500 each. NCL agent even said they can't compete within US but can get better international rates.

I did it for my January 2014 Transatlantic Crossing on The Getaway. Because it was a one way fare, my travel agent found that Norwegian could do better in price than he could from the Pacific Northwest. It was a long nonstop flight from Seattle, Washington to Heathrow (London). It worked out very well. He was able to book me a window seat. Would I have him to it again for me, YES.

Are you speaking of a flight through NCL or Norwegian Air (not affiliated) ? We're looking for a one-way from London to Seattle and the flights next year are very high for Premium Economy. Thank you for your response,

Rainey

Anyone book air thru NCL to Europe/London? What was your experience? Cost vs airline booking, direct flights? Seats? Reliability of flights etc?

Yes, we booked our flight from Orlando to Barcelona in October for B2B Epic through NCL. It was a one way fare as the Epic returns to Port Canaveral. We are paying significantly less for First Class tickets, than had we booked through Delta.

About 10 years ago, we booked air through NCL for a Mediterranean cruise departing Barcelona. There are many non-stops from JFK (New York) but we were booked on connecting flights both ways.

On the return, through Charles de Gaulle, we had a 45 minute connection. No one would change it. In the end, there were about 30 cruisers on that connection and we all made it. Not worth the worry.

I did other European cruises with NCL after that one but did my own non-stop air. I did not care if it cost more.