Almost lost my booking. Plus Seaside questions .

GOLDENBONNY

I got a scary email yesterday that my final payment is overdue, and I will loose my booking if I don't pay in 24 hours. I don't how its happened I was sure due date is in October :confused::eek:I called right away and fixed the problem . I am happy MSC sending notes and I am happy DH did not put email to bin without reading it assuming its AD. ;pBe careful with your due date .

Little tip: when you call ,don't press "existing reservation" press "new reservation " they pick up fast :mad:

Now for fun part . I have some questions . We booked at Aurea WP suite and its just crossed me mind that I don't know how to use WP in balcony :oDo I keep water in ? Do i drain it after each use? I know Aurea has priority embarkation is it before Black members or after ? I guess 50 % of ship will be black members :rolleyes:so how bad is embarkation and 'Black members" party?

Since we are Black member( finally) we supposed to get free dinner . What restaurant would you recommend? I am thinking about Butchers cut and add tomahawk for two. Did any one order it? Is it good? Would Tappanyaki be a better option?

Disembarkation. I need to be out ASAP this time . Should I walk with luggage ( I hate the idea) or since we are in Aure we can do 7-7:15 any way?

thank you

You'll be on the same priority line as Black Card members, GB. :eek: (:D)

We've been to Butchers' Cut on 2 different ships and loved it each time (twice on Meraviglia). I don't know about the other SRs on Seaside.

You will be able to have a table for 2 with MyChoice dining - it's nothing like what happens at breakfast/lunch in the MDR. ;) You need to go at the same time every evening if you want the same table; speak with the hostess if you have a preference. We've just come back from an Aurea sailing on Poesia - My Choice was a wonderful experience. The service was fantastic (which, I believe, was because it was the MyChoice area of the MDR).

No teppanyaki for your black card dinner. You get 50% off the regular menu if you do not use the tasting menu in bithcers cut. I used it for one meal in butchers cut for ribeye. It was worth it as ribeye was better than chops I had on royal a few months ago.

Loved butchers cut the first time so much, that we went to it the second week also. With chops on royal it has been hit or miss. The only reason we still try chops is the d+ bogo or first night done right. For $40 for wife and I, we will give it a try.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You'll be on the same priority line as Black Card members, GB. :eek: (:D)

We've been to Butchers' Cut on 2 different ships and loved it each time (twice on Meraviglia). I don't know about the other SRs on Seaside.

You will be able to have a table for 2 with MyChoice dining - it's nothing like what happens at breakfast/lunch in the MDR. ;) You need to go at the same time every evening if you want the same table; speak with the hostess if you have a preference. We've just come back from an Aurea sailing on Poesia - My Choice was a wonderful experience. The service was fantastic (which, I believe, was because it was the MyChoice area of the MDR).

Dammit:mad: I felt so special before your post. :*

No teppanyaki for your black card dinner. You get 50% off the regular menu if you do not use the tasting menu in bithcers cut. I used it for one meal in butchers cut for ribeye. It was worth it as ribeye was better than chops I had on royal a few months ago.

Loved butchers cut the first time so much, that we went to it the second week also. With chops on royal it has been hit or miss. The only reason we still try chops is the d+ bogo or first night done right. For $40 for wife and I, we will give it a try.

so I guess we will go to Butcher cut for free dinner .

so I guess we will go to Butcher cut for free dinner .
Or you can use it in ocean cay.

Get the shrimp cocktail if you love shrimp. The shrimp were huge...I think size #3 or 4. Recommend the cheesecake for dessert...it was very good. We would not have tried cheesecake if they allowed us substitute another app for dessert. This was not allowed in july. Someone posted that the policy has changed and you can sub another app instead of dessert.