Smith Cove Cruise Parking not Available

CruiseMob

Hi, I'm sailing in June next year and started booking my hotel stays before and after and tried to pre-book parking, but only a couple of weeks was displayed for selection. Do they only allow parking booking a couple of weeks before the cruise?

I have booked parking at Smith Cove about 3 months prior to our Alaska cruises leaving in May....for the last 3 years....

You might put it on your "to-do list" for February or March....they close down every year after the Alaska season....

They have a large area....and you won't have trouble booking a spot.....

Enjoy....:)

There are two lots to park in at pier 91. We've used the armory one the last few years and have been very pleased with their service. https://www.seattlecruiseparking.com

They pick you up at your car if possible and the other lot doesn't usually do that. They respond very quickly by email. They are less expensive. What got my loyalty is that my DH and myself create our own back-to-back to Alaska every other year by doing a week on Princess then walking across the pier and doing a week on HAL. The other lot gives no break on the price for parking but this lot will give me the two week rate and are so nice about it.

Karen

There are two lots to park in at pier 91. We've used the armory one the last few years and have been very pleased with their service. https://www.seattlecruiseparking.com

They pick you up at your car if possible and the other lot doesn't usually do that. They respond very quickly by email. They are less expensive. What got my loyalty is that my DH and myself create our own back-to-back to Alaska every other year by doing a week on Princess then walking across the pier and doing a week on HAL. The other lot gives no break on the price for parking but this lot will give me the two week rate and are so nice about it.

Karen

This is great information.

Thank you.

Karen

Great information, thanks! I had been looking at them also, and noticed they were less expensive. Great to have recommendation. I could only select this year to book, but I'll contact them and find out when it opens up for next year. Thanks. One more question, is it hard/confusing to find the lot? This is my first time driving to the this port.