Pillows on Celebrity Silhoutte?

steve99uk

Hi,

We recently were on the Celebrity Silhoutte Scandinavia & Baltic cruise. My wife loved the pillows and hasn't had a good nights sleep since we got home.

Does anyone who has been on/going on the Silhoutte know what brand these are and are they available to buy (I'm in the UK) ?

TIA

Steve

Here’s the information CelebrityOneTouch@celebrity.com sent me:

Thank you for contacting Celebrity Cruises. It is my pleasure to assist you.

It is nice to hear that our pillows were comfortable for your 14 Night Scandinavia & Russia Cruise. These particular pillows come from Emmabiesse, a supplier based in Italy. Their US representative, Global Resource Registry, actually operates a website that allows guests to purchase pillows for their home. It is called Royal Caribbean Bedding Collection. They are a retail version of what is used onboard both Royal Caribbean and Celebrity ships.

Please follow this link if you would like to purchase them:

https://www.royalcaribbeanbeddingcollection.com/

I’ve been traveling, so I haven’t yet purchased one. I checked the web site today, but found the Standard size was out of stock. They did have King size. I intend to contact them Monday to ask when the Standard size will be available. They don’t appear to ship to the UK, so your best bet may be to contact CelebrityOneTouch@celebrity.com to obtain contact info for the UK supplier.

BTW I too was on Silhouette for a Baltic cruise. Wonderful pillows! Good luck. Cheers:)

Edited by Silkroad

Here’s the information CelebrityOneTouch@celebrity.com sent me:

Thank you for contacting Celebrity Cruises. It is my pleasure to assist you.

It is nice to hear that our pillows were comfortable for your 14 Night Scandinavia & Russia Cruise. These particular pillows come from Emmabiesse, a supplier based in Italy. Their US representative, Global Resource Registry, actually operates a website that allows guests to purchase pillows for their home. It is called Royal Caribbean Bedding Collection. They are a retail version of what is used onboard both Royal Caribbean and Celebrity ships.

Please follow this link if you would like to purchase them:

https://www.royalcaribbeanbeddingcollection.com/

I’ve been traveling, so I haven’t yet purchased one. I checked the web site today, but found the Standard size was out of stock. They did have King size. I intend to contact them Monday to ask when the Standard size will be available. They don’t appear to ship to the UK, so your best bet may be to contact CelebrityOneTouch@celebrity.com to obtain contact info for the UK supplier.

BTW I too was on Silhouette for a Baltic cruise. Wonderful pillows! Good luck. Cheers:)

of all the wackiness on the "interwebs" ;) , it's the small things like this that make it all worth it. Years ago you would never be able to get info like this.

• 1 year later...

We just spent two weeks on Celebrity Equinox.  All new bedding.  The pillows were wonderful.  I took the cover off to see the brand.  Harris Pillow Company in South Carolina. 50% down 50%feathers.  Just ordered two!