Emerald Princess Aft Premium Balcony Baja

luv2cruz62

Looking to book a premium balcony deck 11 on the Emerald for the Panama! :p Does anyone know how large the balcony is for B756/757? I saw a video for 748 which is a corner and they had enough room for 4 deck chairs. Looks like 756/757 is a bit smaller? Thanks for any info/photos!!:)

Looking to book a premium balcony deck 11 on the Emerald for the Panama! :p Does anyone know how large the balcony is for B756/757? I saw a video for 748 which is a corner and they had enough room for 4 deck chairs. Looks like 756/757 is a bit smaller? Thanks for any info/photos!!:)

Here's Ruby B754, right next door to 756, should be essentially the same as Ruby and Emerald are sister ships.

https://goo.gl/images/8SmDfW

thanks for the info..I forgot I reposted to the main princess board..so will be deleting this one thanks!

This thread was the first posted to the Princess Board, and is the only one with some answers.

Why not delete the duplicate, or leave it alone and it will eventually drop to the next page and into obscurity...

This thread was the first posted to the Princess Board, and is the only one with some answers.

Why not delete the duplicate, or leave it alone and it will eventually drop to the next page and into obscurity...

I would if I knew how....LOL I love being computer illiterate! NOT...lol sorry for all the confusion

:confused::loudcry: