Live. Adventure 9/17

simpsol

The loniest life guard anywhere 3e1f129b8079c5efe84b5e16c6f622fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

LOL … There was one of those on the last few days of our transpacific before we got to Seattle. I would sit up in the Viking Crown lounge and watch the poor guy struggle to open the pool in the wind and the rain, and then stand there contemplating that empty puddle for the rest of the day.

I'm taking special note of the outdoor attire of the tourists in your pictures. I'll soon be starting to stage stuff for my upcoming packing event for the Oct. 8th cruise from Quebec. I will definitely be taking the RC all-weather jacket I bought on my Alaska cruise … I'm thinking I'd better take some gloves too.

Enjoy the fall colors. Things are just starting to change in the Cleveland area and I suspect I'll miss the peak foliage here, but I should see it somewhere in either Canada or New England

I'm taking special note of the outdoor attire of the tourists in your pictures. I'll soon be starting to stage stuff for my upcoming packing event for the Oct. 8th cruise from Quebec. I will definitely be taking the RC all-weather jacket I bought on my Alaska cruise … I'm thinking I'd better take some gloves too.

Enjoy the fall colors. Things are just starting to change in the Cleveland area and I suspect I'll miss the peak foliage here, but I should see it somewhere in either Canada or New England

That’s what we have. The RC Alaska jacket. Yes warmer clothes but keep in mind we had the first two days in high 70s. It’s weird. I was wishing I had packed sandals. Now, not so much! Ha

That’s what we have. The RC Alaska jacket. Yes warmer clothes but keep in mind we had the first two days in high 70s. It’s weird. I was wishing I had packed sandals. Now, not so much! Ha

We're going to need the sandals … our cruise ends in Ft. Lauderdale, where we board the Allure for another week of cruising.

Last Oct the leaves had not reached their peak color. The locals said that this was not usual Oct 2019 we will have 3 days in QC to explore.