Horizon inside room. Where do I park my scooter

alwayslisad

Good morning,

This will be my first Carnival cruise and the first time I have rented a scooter due to my mobility issues. Does anyone know where the scooter will fit in my cabin. All my last cruises were Princess and I never used a scooter, however the hallways had the scooter parked outside the rooms. Thank you in advance

Hi

Your mobility scooter needs to go into your cabin to recharge.

Contact the "special needs department" to verify that the scooter you are renting will actually fit through the door. If it won't then you may need to find a scooter that will, or arrange to get an accessible cabin. (which is typically recommended)

This link has the telephone number and email to contact them as well as information about mobility devices. https://www.carnival.com/about-carnival/special-needs.aspx

hope this helps

have a great cruise

Your mobility scooter needs to go into your cabin to recharge.

The scooter must also be kept inside the cabin when not in use. Leaving the scooter in the hallway or near the elevators is not permitted. I agree that contacting Carnival's Special Needs department is best. Have a pleasant cruise, OP.

you have to park your scooter in your cabin. depending on the layout/makeup of your inside cabin, that is where you have to park it. i've helped family/friends we have traveled with slightly rearrange their room (push couch over a bit, move table, etc) to make it easier to park and still get around your cabin.

now if in the middle of the day, you are just coming back to your cabin to get something or use restroom, i have seen people leave it in hallways. otherwise, the hallways are wide enough to allow others to pass easily (if they themselves have mobility issues or strollers, etc)