Email address?

KeywestK

How do you know what she wants? Maybe she has compliments to spread.

This was our experience. ;)

One does receive a reply if not from Mr. Bailey personally but from his assistant. We had an issue (after a cruise) and we detailed our concerns in a polite e-mail and we received a courteous response within a matter of days addressing and rectifying our concerns.

This was our experience. ;)

One does receive a reply if not from Mr. Bailey personally but from his assistant. We had an issue (after a cruise) and we detailed our concerns in a polite e-mail and we received a courteous response within a matter of days addressing and rectifying our concerns.

He has a whole staff of "assistants" monitoring this email account. ;)

How do you know what she wants? Maybe she has compliments to spread.

Exactly! We sailed on Allure in July. I emailed their office to commend our Genie and suite attendant because they were awesome. The first response I received was from the Genie informing me that he had been contacted by Mr. Bayley. The next day I received both an email and a phone call from a staffer thanking me for my comments. I was happy they read everything and actually took the time to personally pass a job well done to their employee.

I was asking for Michael Bayley's email for my friend who had a serious issue that arose with a Future Cruise booking that was made on a recent sailing. She shared the details with me and asked me for the President of Royal Caribbean's email address. I told her that she would likely hear from one of the assistants, and she was fine with that.

All that said, I gave her the email address that Merion Mom gave me, but my friend's email did not go through. Merion Mom, please verify that the email you is the one I gave her: mbayley@rccl.com

Thank you so much for any assistance. It's appreciated.:)

I was asking for Michael Bayley's email for my friend who had a serious issue that arose with a Future Cruise booking that was made on a recent sailing. She shared the details with me and asked me for the President of Royal Caribbean's email address. I told her that she would likely hear from one of the assistants, and she was fine with that.

All that said, I gave her the email address that Merion Mom gave me, but my friend's email did not go through. Merion Mom, please verify that the email you is the one I gave her: mbayley@rccl.com

Thank you so much for any assistance. It's appreciated.:)

That is the correct e mail address.