Bb Stateroom--caribbean Princess

CruiseGrL06

Ok, so we booked the stateroom C223 (balcony stateroom). Can anybody tell me if this is a good one? I believe it is located at the nose of the ship. We didn't actually book this particular stateroom. Originally we booked baja deck and at the rear but I guess they ran out and told us we were GTY or something. A day later we were told we got this Caribe room. I assume it is better than Baja because of a larger balcony and on expedia it costs an extra amount to upgrade from Baja to Caribe, but overall is the stateroom a good one?

Thanks for the replies!

Rita

Sailing March 18, 2006

In one word, yes.

We always get a BB balcony on the Caribe deck on Grand Class ships, because the balcony is larger as you said.

All B category staterooms are the same inside, BF is the worst location and BA is the best. BB is an excellent choice! The only potential issue I can see is that C223 is very much forward and there will be more motion that midship or even aft. If you do not have motion sickness problems, then it should be just fine.

In one word, yes.

We always get a BB balcony on the Caribe deck on Grand Class ships, because the balcony is larger as you said.

All B category staterooms are the same inside, BF is the worst location and BA is the best. BB is an excellent choice! The only potential issue I can see is that C223 is very much forward and there will be more motion that midship or even aft. If you do not have motion sickness problems, then it should be just fine.

Gloria,

DH and I had C107 two years ago on the CB and loved it, yes it's forward but we didn't notice much motion at all and it was very quiet. We liked the forward location so much that we booked another forward cabin (C214) for our upcoming CB cruise. BTW the balcony is huge!;)

crusdiva, are you saying that the balcony was larger than other BB Caribe balconies? Every one I've had has been the width of the cabin and about 9 feet deep.

Gloria,

No...sorry I didn't mean to confuse you. Our BB balcony on Caribe was the same size as all the other balconies on that deck. ;)

Archived