Legend cabin 6232

Stevie17

• 4 weeks later...

Don't know if you are back yet, but today we booked the cabin above the one you have for a future cruise. I would love to hear how you liked this cabin when you get back. Also, what is the area between your room and 6234 which is also behind the elevators? My fear is that it is the laundry room and I'm hoping someone will tell me that it isn't!!

Don't know if you are back yet, but today we booked the cabin above the one you have for a future cruise. I would love to hear how you liked this cabin when you get back. Also, what is the area between your room and 6234 which is also behind the elevators? My fear is that it is the laundry room and I'm hoping someone will tell me that it isn't!!

It's not the laundry room because on deck 6 the laundry room is all the way forward (unless the Legend is different than the Pride but it shouldn't be). I don't know what it is but it may be a supply/linen room for the cabin stewards.

That area between 6232 and 6234 is wasted space.

the supply space is located across the hall from 6234.

here is 6234 it should be the same on 6232.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/231082601/1293683084062547426CKyqeR

Please be aware the the life boats are on deck 4 so you wont be able to look directly down into the waters.

I just booked cabin 6232 on the Legend for February 2007. Does anyone have a picture of this particular balcony (or the stateroom just above this one?) Thanks!

We had this room on the sister ship, Carninval Pride. Loved, loved, loved the cabin. The room next to you is a service room, where stuards place dishes, supplies, etc. There is an ice machine in there as well. Whenever we needed ice, we just went in and helped ourselves. Never heard any noise from that room, never heard the elevators. Quick walk up the stairs to the aft pool/bar. Balcony is great. Huge. You will love this cabin.

• 1 month later...
We had this room on the sister ship, Carninval Pride. Loved, loved, loved the cabin. The room next to you is a service room, where stuards place dishes, supplies, etc. There is an ice machine in there as well. Whenever we needed ice, we just went in and helped ourselves. Never heard any noise from that room, never heard the elevators. Quick walk up the stairs to the aft pool/bar. Balcony is great. Huge. You will love this cabin.

Hi! we're in Pride 6232 in May....sounds like a wonderful cabin! I am really getting excited...only a few weeks to go!

Thanks for the post:)

Stevie,I just booked 6234 for the Feb 12 sailing on the Legend. What's your sail date? We may be neighbors!Jennifer

6234 is a handicapped cabin. there is no sofa here and hope your agent told you that if a HC person shows need you could be moved.

I've read about that room being barrier free on the boards and the possibility of being booted, but no, my travel agent didn't mention anything about it. If that's the case, Carnival would be smart to hold those rooms and not let the general public reserve them. The room was available through any online travel agency. I could've booked it myself.

We'll see how it goes.

Kewl- as long as you know. because some people are not aware of the cabin. (we surely were not when I booked it for friends..but the ship just came out.)

Now on the Liberty I had friends that needed a h/c oceanview and he had to fax in proof and whoever was in the cabin got moved to another 6B cabin. I dont know how often it happens but since we were able to do it.. I know first hand that you can.

Archived