Making Payments

Hello! Our Final payment is due in March, however I wanted to start tossing some $$$ towards it and have it paid off before final payment...what is best should I just do it on the Royal website or through my TA?

I DID email my TA the question but they didn’t answer the question about paying on the Royal website just that I can email them and they’ll charge my card on file.

Thanks in Advance

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello! Our Final payment is due in March, however I wanted to start tossing some $$$ towards it and have it paid off before final payment...what is best should I just do it on the Royal website or through my TA?

I DID email my TA the question but they didn’t answer the question about paying on the Royal website just that I can email them and they’ll charge my card on file.

Thanks in Advance

I'm sure your TA will get back to you shortly. Just give it some time. It is good your TA knows you paid some $$ towards your cruise and will keep the record for any scenario.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Forums mobile app

I'm sure your TA will get back to you shortly. Just give it some time. It is good your TA knows you paid some $$ towards your cruise and will keep the record for any scenario.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Forums mobile app

Yes, but also my CC statement will have charges to Royal Caribbean on it as well. Just wondering what people have done if they’ve done it either ways or both ways and if there’s a preferred way!

Thank you in advance!

Royal's website says that if you booked through a travel agent, you must send the payment through the agency, not through the RCL website.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Even if you booked through Royal you are not always certain that the website will accept your payment. It is probably the worst bit of a very bad website overall........

Thanks everyone for the help! The link is visible to be clicked on and I just clicked on it to apply a payment then the warning pops up that you have to be directly booked through Royal to make a payment.

Sorry for the question if I just clicked on the link before asking I wouldn’t of wasted anyone’s time.

You are fine.

One thing, if you haven't used this TA before, make sure receive invoices each time you make a payment through them, showing the payment and remaining balance due.

There have been reports of missed payments by TA's and people losing a cabin/rate.

Also, make your final payment a couple of weeks before final payment is due just to make sure everything is taken care of.

I normally just make the initial deposit and then two weeks before the final payment due I make the remaining amount due.

Thanks everyone for the help! The link is visible to be clicked on and I just clicked on it to apply a payment then the warning pops up that you have to be directly booked through Royal to make a payment.

Sorry for the question if I just clicked on the link before asking I wouldn’t of wasted anyone’s time.