Grey Goose VX price !!!!

Sue Goodreds

i know they lowered the maximum drink price to $20 for the Cheers package. Does anyone know what they charge for Grey Goose XV on the Rocks? It will be the deciding factor for whether I get the package or not. Thanks!
Its $17 I just was on the Fascination sailing 9/2 and drinking that VX constantly. It pays for your cheers for the day after your 3rd drink.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If your on the fence just look at how much you would drink factor in the port days and then also remember coffee, poweraid, rockstar,bottle waters,viatim waters are included! Me and the wife added up all our drinks on the last night and we drank over 1600 in beverages!! only spend 600.00!

Its $17 I just was on the Fascination sailing 9/2 and drinking that VX constantly. It pays for your cheers for the day after your 3rd drink.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thank you! Now ... hopefully they do not raise it above the maximum price prior to January, 2020.

Very cool spreadsheet! You don't happen to have prices for top shelf vodkas, do you? Cheers would definitely be the less expensive way to go for my husband. I do not drink a lot. I discovered the top shelf Grey Goose on a cruise and I do really enjoy that. If it falls below Carnival's maximum drink price included with Cheers at the time we cruise, we will definitely get Cheers. Our cruise is 477 days out though. :(:(