Epic Spa

123linz123

I wish I could answer this for you but I can tell you that you need the Spa Package to use the steam room on the Epic. I was very disappointed with that arrangement as I really enjoy steaming but not worth the price of admission considering the free steam room availability on the other ships that I cruised. (Freedom, Brilliance and Sky)

What type of steam rooms etc are in the spa on Epic please?

For instance I've heard of a snow room, salt room etc. Is there anything like this, or just a steam/sauna?

There are steamrooms and dry saunas in the women’s and men’s locker rooms (clothing optional). There is a steam room, wet sauna and dry sauna in the coed areas. No salt bath or snow room on the Epic.

The Epic has the best thermal suite in the NCL fleet. Locker rooms and the cord thermal suite require the purchase of a thermal suite pass.

I seen a picture of the Sauna room overlooking the ocean? what a freaking view!!! Now thats what i call spa relaxation.

I bid $125 to upgrade to a spa balcony on my upcoming Epic cruise. Spa passes cost $250 crossing my fingers and hope I get the bid!!! Otherwise might have to fork up the $250 to purchase the spa pass.