Interlocking cabins

I&J Cruisers

Has anyone read wether the cabins on edge use the interlocking configuration that was used on all S class ships. Seems to me that the interlocking configuration would make the extra space concept minimal if the bed is by the balcony rather than by the bathroom. My DH needs space to do stretching excersizes which are impossible to do in S class cabins due to lack of floor space. We are booked on Edge in mid January. I thought the infinity would make this possible, but I never thought of the alternating cabin setup. I guess we’ll find out. All pix I’ve seen show the bed by the bathroom givin an expansive look to the space.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If by interlocking, you refer to the way Veranda cabins on S-class ships have alternating bed locations, then yes, Edge Infinite Veranda cabins will be the same. Some beds will be near the closet, while others will be near the balcony, and these will alternate. There are photos of both configurations on the Infinite Verandas thread and/or the Edge Blocks thread. Try the Edge Blocks thread first:-) See post #3518 for a photo of the bed near the Veranda. There are so many photos and videos on both threads that I cannot tell you which ones give the best sense of space. Good luck.

Edited by Silkroad