embarrassing question: anybody SCARED?

MostlyHarmless

Taking a cruise is very safe. Having a family member whose story starts falling apart when the cruise line goes public is another. They respected her privacy until it got to be too much, then they let go with the big guns (i.e.: facts). Be wary of families who $ue until you have heard both sides.

When I stand out on deck in the dark and look out at the complete blackness and think about how much water there is it just makes me realize what a wonder the earth is and all the people all over it and how can their be wars and violence and people killing people when we all live on this beautiful planet. I thought a lot on our last cruise of all the different countries represented on a cruise ship by employees and passengers and I think if everybody in the world had to go on a cruise maybe there would be more tolerance for others. And I also think I'm in the Caribbean...the water is warm so at least I wouldn't freeze to death like on the Titanic.:D

And when there is turbulence on a plance and it looks like the wing is going to snap off when you are staring out the window looking at it flexing up and down and you wonder how long can it do that before it snasp!!! Then I just tell myself "If you gotta go, what a way to go!"

This is OT, but...

When I stand out on deck in the dark and look out at the complete blackness and think about how much water there is it just makes me realize what a wonder the earth is.
I was on the Maasdam in New England when we had a total eclipse of the moon, with no shore lights around us. Talk about natural wonder!

Ok, back to being scared. I was a little bit, when I was on the Rotterdarn and saw some contractors putting a "black box" up high on the Sky Deck. "(Barnyard word)," I thought, "they expect this thing might get sunk some day. I better have that second dessert tonight, just in case. Why go down wishing I'd taken both the Black Forest cake and the Peach pie?"

Archived