MSC versus NCL

nikkiw60

We are just docking in LA where we will continue our holiday with a road trip.

We finally found a closed off bar! The District! That was a nice area and also the Observation bar in the evening.

I have enjoyed this taster of NCL and this Pacific Coastal has a fabulous itinerary we even saw some whales from the ship.

And we have actually bought a couple of cruise next vouchers... I still prefer MSC as I like the evenings on board that is the bars and the music.

I missed the White Party and the funny euro pop they played.

In the Bliss I am sorry but the music on here is not the best however in our last night we discovered the singer pianist in the District Bar and he was great.

We have bought the cruise next tickets as think NCL will be ideal for the friends we will be doing Alaska with in a couple of years time and we got $1000 worth for $500! Which seemed like a jolly good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Enjoy the rest of your holiday Nikki!! Your posts were wonderful and I really liked reading your comparisons!!! So nice that you will be sailing on NCL in the future!!! See you on the Meraviglia in October of 2019 :) Safe travels home as well!!