NCL Sun-Car tour, Cagneys & Tropicana Show

Lorey2007

Doesn't the show at the Trop begin at 10 PM? That would seem to allow more than enough time to eat at Cagney's.

I just checked Tropicana's website and it states 9:30 as show time. Do you know how long it takes to get there? We like to be early so 8:45 would be about the time we would like to arrive. I think we'll be good for dinner at Cagney's as long as it doesn't take longer than an hour to get there.

You could be right on the time. I was trying to recall what I'd read when we were planning our trip. We didn't actually go to the show. I do know that the Tropicana is about a half hour away from the port via taxi and about 2 hours away if you take one of the overpriced excursions because they drive you around in circles in Havana on a so-called tour.

You could be right on the time. I was trying to recall what I'd read when we were planning our trip. We didn't actually go to the show. I do know that the Tropicana is about a half hour away from the port via taxi and about 2 hours away if you take one of the overpriced excursions because they drive you around in circles in Havana on a so-called tour.

Thanks I'll plan on 30-40 min to get there with our Blexie driver.This will be one busy but enjoyable day!