Lost item on Journey - can Bonnie or anyone help?

towel-animal

Pretty sure I left my white Beats by Dre headphones in a black case onboard Journey in stateroom 6059. Pretty sure they are in the night stand drawer by the balcony. Will write directly to Azamara as well but I’ve seen people reconnect with their items with the help of CruiseCritic so thought I’d give it a shot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by towel-animal

Glad you’ve been contacted!

DId they find your headphones?

Bonnie,

A family member accidentally packed them in their bag. But Bonnie, I actually really do think I left something else in the stateroom if you can still help (Yes, I know I’m a klutz.) it was a bracelet I purchased in Almeria. Black and silver. We definitely did not come home with it. Is there anyone onboard Journey you could reach out about it? I’ve attached a picture.

3e76d858d5b81877b3d0b7d718d518b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you have filled in the form do chase it up - We left a jacket on the Pursuit on August 13 and filled in the form on the 16 after confirmation that it had been found on board. So far no Jacket, apparently no one on board knew what to do with the form they received so they shipped the jacket from Europe to Florida (it is now waiting clearance in Miami immigration) The helpful people in Royal Caribbean lost and found will then hopefully post it back to us in the UK when they get it, at their expense. It should have been sent directly to us at our expense so no real issue just winter is approaching!