11:50am flight out of MCO

cruisinrealtor

Looking at flights will be booking in the next few days. We will be on Oasis of the seas out of PC arriving back on Sunday December 2. I found a great price on a flight at 11:50am. We will be in a suite so I know the concierge will walk us off the ship which will make it easier but is that flight going to be nearly impossible to make?

Looking at flights will be booking in the next few days. We will be on Oasis of the seas out of PC arriving back on Sunday December 2. I found a great price on a flight at 11:50am. We will be in a suite so I know the concierge will walk us off the ship which will make it easier but is that flight going to be nearly impossible to make?

If you can be off the ship, through customs, and in your transportation by 8:30am, you should have no problem.

For an 11:50 flight you need to be at MCO for check-in NLT about 10:20 - and 10:00 or earlier is better. With the ride from PC to MCO taking approximately an hour that translates into off the ship, with bags, and clear of customs/immigration by about 8:30-8:45 (Bob is right!). Have your transport pre-booked and you should be okay.

Have a great cruise! :)

MCO security lines are horrible! Think families with children who don't travel often. People who don't know how to go through security. Just a warning!

People who don’t fly often would be us this November.

I seriously would like some tips on how to be better prepared to get through quickly at security....:o

People who don’t fly often would be us this November.

I seriously would like some tips on how to be better prepared to get through quickly at security....:o

I can say my son who is 21 and I went to Disney last August and this August. Last year 45 minutes in line - family in front was clueless and we ended up with their McDonald's food in our tub.

This year maybe 20 minutes.

My advice listen to the TSA agents. Be prepared to take off shoes, remember to remove things from pockets,etc. Stupid me put ID in my pocket and after I went through scanner I was patted down and hands checked with some security thing. That was my own stupid fault

Thing is you could walk up to security and walk through! Just have fun!!!