Platinum Dining Perk Question

Cardex

2 hours ago, peg013 said:

I agree. It's been explained millions of times but couples who were both platinum just remember they had two dinners for two and not that they were actually combining one dinner for two  each to make the  2 dinners for two.  The ones that make out now are the ones with only one platinum in the cabin because they still get two dinners for two. Those of us that have two platinum/+ in the cabin have the same amount of dinners as before, just one less bottle of wine. 

Plus you now have a choice of 4 restaurants.   But actually the ones who make out the best are solo cabin , travel pairs.    😀😀😀. (Which I’ve taken advantage of multiple times.  😀

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Budget Queen said:

Plus you now have a choice of 4 restaurants.   But actually the ones who make out the best are solo cabin , travel pairs.    😀😀😀. (Which I’ve taken advantage of multiple times.  😀

Agree! Forgot about that since my husband and I both love cruising. 

My wife and I are both platinum. it seems that we used to end up with 4 meals and two bottles of wine, one for each. However it appears that under the new system we sill get a total of 4 meals but only one bottle of wine.Is that right?

3 hours ago, Sunburg1 said:

My wife and I are both platinum. it seems that we used to end up with 4 meals and two bottles of wine, one for each. However it appears that under the new system we sill get a total of 4 meals but only one bottle of wine.Is that right?

That is correct. You get a bottle of wine from the Latitude Wine list in either Cagney's or LeBistro (whichever you choose) but not in whichever you choose between Moderno and LaCucina.