Adjoining cabins

Anthem connecting cabins have double doors between each so likely is the same on other Quantum class ships..

The shot below is the connecting door between balcony cabins on Anthem and shows the two latch plates and a double door frame.

I appreciate the update.

We stayed in 2 connecting staterooms in Harmony, and were able to hear what was going on next door if they spoke loud enough

That has happen to us even without being in a connecting cabin. Some folks are simply very loud in speaking and activities including watching TV..

Anthem has its connecting doors near the entrance to the cabin, as shown in the shot above, so is in between the passageway beside the bathroom. This is better than having these in the main section of the cabin as we've had in connecting cabins on other classes of RCI ships.

I do also as my daughter and her husband had to get a connecting cabin next April on the Symphony in order to be across the hall from their 3 minor children. Sounds like the Symphony may have 2 doors which may help.

Symphony is an Oasis class ship which only has a single connecting door between connecting cabins. It is however just inside from the entrance doors so is between the passageways beside the two bathrooms and not in the main area of the cabins.

We get connecting rooms rather frequently because we often travel with family. I've never had a noise issue with a connecting door on any ship!

The only noise issues I've ever had have been when our room was above something like the Schooner lounge or another music venue and speakers are mounted on the ceiling, making the room vibrate and noisy for hours in to the night.