Jade itineraries October 2019

buggins0402

Does anyone have any idea when they will be released? I’ve been chomping on the bit to compare against the Celebrity Dubai to Singapore itineraries.

The Jade Oct 2019 itineraries are released. The Jade does 10,11 and 14 day cruises to the Greek Isles and Italy. I think it's the Spirit itinerary you're looking for and hopefully they will be out soon.

The Jade Oct 2019 itineraries are released. The Jade does 10,11 and 14 day cruises to the Greek Isles and Italy. I think it's the Spirit itinerary you're looking for and hopefully they will be out soon.

Oops...meant Jade Post Oct 2019. Spirit is out. Jade was also supposed to move east from the Med per the repositioning of ships press release.

July, 2018 Ncl put out a press release for the Jade new itineraries and said they will be available to book August 6, 2018. Obviously something went wrong. We’re on the last Jade October sailing and they’re now a couple months past due on the subsequent sales. Makes me nervous because I’m going to book airfare with mileage here in a couple weeks. Have to book right when available to get business or first with miles. Hate to get caught up in a redeployment and I hope there’s just minor things they are working out that are causing such a delay. Have not read anything yet about the Jade popping up on any port schedules. Usually someone puts the puzzle together prior to sales starting with port schedule investigation.

Usually someone puts the puzzle together prior to sales starting with port schedule investigation.

This is exactly what I was hoping to see. I’ve done a very limited search of Singapore (but, I’m not good at these searches). Nothing has turned up.