Hard Beds On Allure

Well, I don’t sleep on a mountain next to a still:rolleyes: and I don’t like a firm mattress but I though our mattress on Allure was great! It seemed to have a fairly thick pad on it and was very comfy. Husband thought so too.

Sherri:)

Special needs told me those pads, and they did seem thick, do seem to help, and are now standard on the newer mattresses. Our last cruise on Enchantment it was good enough.

The mattresses were our biggest complaint on the Anthem, Freedom, and the Liberty. We did mention this on all surveys. It’s like laying on a brick wall. We have had to bring a mattress topper to cope with it. We did ask for mattress toppers. On the Freedom, we had 3 paper thin quilts on our bed that were completely useless. Thank goodness we brought a topper! : /

This is really concerning me, I’ve always had problems with my back but over the last 3-4 I’ve had more serious issues and after getting an MRI they discovered all the discs in my back are collapsing. Even when I head away for a night in a hotel if the mattress is really firm I’m fit for nothing for a good couple of hours and have to really take it easy which won’t be much fun when you only have a few hours at each port.:o