Imagination or Sensation?

nanners

My daughter (23) & two friends are trying to decide which cruise to go on this summer. A five-day on the Sensation out of Tampa or a five-day on the Imagination out of Miami. Which ship would be better for three young, single girls that want a little fun and relaxation? Or would another cruise line be better for single girls? Thanks for any advice!

Sensation Oct 23, 2004.

Liv...Winds are 15 knots and holding....the whole world is a drop zone!

cs-ts-746.jpg

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;10;23;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Until the SINsational Cruise from the Bayou

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=8b0000&cdt=2002;2;9;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Talk about SCD!!

NCL Sky 2/02

Nanners, I am going on the Sensation 5/14/04. This will be my first cruise. I can let you know afterwards what I observed, if that would help.

Lead, Follow, or Get the $&@* out of the way!

Have you checked the 5 days cruises out of New York. Sure would save airfare. I see Victory and the Voyager doing 5 dyas to Canada.

I am sure any ship your daughter will sail she will have a ball.

Are the two friends over 21?

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

I've been on both ... and either would be a great time for your daughter and her friends ... the ships are almost identical. What itinerary? I'd suggest the Western for the stop in Cozumel ... GREAT for 20ish travelers!

since my cruise!!!!! i'm bummed!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2003;8;16;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Thanks for your help. I know my daughter and friends will have a really good time, how can you not! I just want to make sure she doesn't end up on a dumpy ship.

Bird - will look forward to hearing about your trip. Take good notes!

Serene - yes, I checked out NY first. Our family has already done a New England/Canada cruise. I think her friends would like Caribbean.

Stripes - my daughter is leaning towards the Sensation. I agree w/you about Cozumel.

Thanks y'all!!

Personally, I do not like the airport in Miami or Ft. Lauderdale, that is why I am doing a cruise on the Sensation on July 15, out of Tampa. There will be alot of children on the ship, but that would be true for either cruise.

Fynn

I have been on both ships twice. I much prefer the Imagination over the Sensation, although the layout of the ships is identical. Both times my experience from a food, service, and fellow passenger stand point were better. The crew on board the Imagination has won some award for being the best in the fleet for like 3 years now. I was just on her in October and I still love her!

Having said that-I am sure they will have a great time on either.

fynnmelton - you're leaving the day we return from the Sensation! we are staying on the Upper deck, where will you be? We'll be sure to leave the ship nice and clean for you!! This is our first cruise! How about you?

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=7>

<param name="day" value=10>

<param name="hour" value=16>

</applet>

SENSATION!! 7/10/04 OUR FIRST CRUISE!

Have to agree with fynnmelton, Tampa airport is one of the best airports around. Will be on the Sensation on the 6th of May for the first time. Easy decision for me though since I live in the Tampa area. 20 minute drive to the ship!

Happy Cruising!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;05;06;5;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 Days To Go Until The Sensation!

We will be on the Sensation on May 1. Second time on this ship and we hope it is as great a time as it was the first time around.

gettingatan.gif

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="month" value=5>

<param name="day" value=1>

<param name="hour" value=4>

</applet> Until the Sensation!

<param name="month" value=7>

<param name="day" value=11>

<param name="hour" value=4>

</applet> Until the Pride!

http://community.webshots.com/user/anastasia3a

Carnivale/Celebration/Holiday/Celebration/Fascination/

Fascination/Ecstasy/Imagination/Triumph/Destiny/Pride/Sensation/Destiny/Sensation 5/04 Pride 7/04

Just got back from Tampa on the Sensation,March 25. Did Imagination two yrs ago. Both ships VERY similar. Notice the Sensation has an additional bar right in the middle of the Atrium on lowest level.

We had a great time on both. Service too.

On Imagination we were on upper deck and Sensation on Riveria deck R36. I was worried being on the bottom. It was GREAT and would hesitate to do that again. No sound or motion. Smooth sailing even when I was rough out!!!

Susan from Indiana

It's normally quite a bit cheaper to fly into Tampa than it is to fly into Miami, if that helps with their decision. We've sailed Sensation last year, are sailing her again on 5-6, and I just booked my dads first cruise on Sensation for 5-20. I sure hope he likes it!

Suep366394@aol.com

woodstock-28.gif

NEXT UP~SENSATION 5/6/04!

MARINER~ 9/19! MIRACLE~FEB 13,2005!

Miracle.gif

http://community.webshots.com/user/upstatedon OUR CRUISE PICS!

Archived