Voom Package for Multiple devices

rain777

When you purchase a Voom package for more than once device, can all devices be connected at the same time, or can you only connect one device at a time? I am asking because we booked a GS on Symphony which comes with Voom for each person in the room, but I think I read that only one device can be connected at a time?? That would not be good in our case!

When you purchase a Voom package for more than once device, can all devices be connected at the same time, or can you only connect one device at a time? I am asking because we booked a GS on Symphony which comes with Voom for each person in the room, but I think I read that only one device can be connected at a time?? That would not be good in our case!

If you have a one-device package, you can connect only one device at a time.

Since the GS will have two one-device packages, then each package can have one device connected simultaneously.

As Bob said.

You can also use different devices as long as there is just one connected at anyone time.

While not applicable to you, it is cheaper to buying one two device package under one persons name than buying one device package for each person. I do this all the time for me and my wife. And last year on our Med cruise I purchased a three device package so one of my wife's nieces a connection for school purposes. Her parents reimbursed me for the incemenatal cost between the two and three device packages.

If you have a newer Samsung phone you can hotspot the single WiFi connection so that anyone who has the network ID and password can use it. Otherwise, you will only be able to have one device connected per Voom code at a time.

If you have a newer Samsung phone you can hotspot the single WiFi connection so that anyone who has the network ID and password can use it. Otherwise, you will only be able to have one device connected per Voom code at a time.

A Windows 10 PC will do this as well, but for either, the usable distance is minimal.

and performance generally sucks.

Maybe on a Windows 10 PC, but on my Note 8 the Wi-Fi covered a decent amount of the cabin without any issue. Probably because phones are built with hotspot functionality in mind, PCs really arent.