Problem with web site today

ETski

I find that I get a system error depending on my browser. Switch browsers and I can access what I need. Issues seem to happen with Chrome and Safari. Hate to say I have more success using Explorer. At this point I am only keeping Explorer on my computer so I can access ncl.com.

I find that I get a system error depending on my browser. Switch browsers and I can access what I need. Issues seem to happen with Chrome and Safari. Hate to say I have more success using Explorer. At this point I am only keeping Explorer on my computer so I can access ncl.com.
Have explorer called NCL tech support they are trying to fix the problem. They are getting the same error on my account too.

I have been having this problem for a couple of months. Called NCL tech support and they didn't have a clue as to what was going on. Said the problem was on my end. It all started after some upgrading of system on their end. Note: I only have this problem on my IPad not on my laptop or desktop.

I have been having this problem for a couple of months. Called NCL tech support and they didn't have a clue as to what was going on. Said the problem was on my end. It all started after some upgrading of system on their end. Note: I only have this problem on my IPad not on my laptop or desktop.

My problem just started yesterday. I had just received a call from NCL telling me my shareholder benefits were being added to my account. I spoke with NCL support after clearing my cookies. They tried doing another thing and still not fixed. They asked permission to use my username and password on their computer and they got the same error. This leads me to believe it is at their end!!!!! Just hoping they don't lose any shore excursion and dinner ressies which I have booked.