Air Sea Package?

asctony

We have not used Air Sea Package for years so we are wondering what your experiences have been in regards to:

1. When do you get notified of your actual flight schedule? Days before or months before cruise.

2. Do you normally get direct flights or have to change flights?

3. Are you charged extra for flight deviations such as going down a day earlier than your cruise or coming back a day later than your cruise debarks?

Thank you for your info!

Happy Cruising!!

Just booked our air2sea from Copenhagen to Boston after our transatlantic in April, 2019.

Was able to book everything through their website - chose date to return and flights I wanted. One extra day in Copenhagen and flying home late the next afternoon.

Think I remember seeing something about this being only for US citizens, but am unsure.

Website was easy to use and I ended up saving about $200 for both of our one-way flights.

Just booked our air2sea from Copenhagen to Boston after our transatlantic in April, 2019.

Was able to book everything through their website - chose date to return and flights I wanted. One extra day in Copenhagen and flying home late the next afternoon.

Think I remember seeing something about this being only for US citizens, but am unsure.

Website was easy to use and I ended up saving about $200 for both of our one-way flights.

I don't think European bookings are eligible to use the Air2Sea website to book flights.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but we have a transfer through Air to Sea returning from the ship to Marco Polo. Do we get the transfer tickets once on the ship? We've never done Air to Sea before.

Check your Electronic Cruise Documents, they usually put transfer vouchers there.

We use Air2Sea at least to get TO the cruise. We go on the airline websites and check for flight times we want, then book through Air2Sea. They have alwAys been great. Last February, we were supposed to fly from NY to Texas, with a connection in Chicago. There was a blizzard heading towards Chicago. We called and they changed the flight at no charge to us.

On the return trip, the captain informed us we'd be late getting into Galveston due to fog. My DH called Air2Sea from Liberty....they changed our flight to the following day and booked a hotel room, at no extra charge to us.

Sent from my iPad using Forums