ROLL CALL NOT WORKING?

I did find it hard to find the drop down to get to my specific Roll Call.  It says under construction.  Are the RCs not working?  I also think that RC should be on a tab at the top since a lot of people only use RC on the CC site.  Please direct me to this RC.  Thanks.

Rotterdam, Dec 2 2018 sailing.  

You can find your roll calls in the roll call forum:   https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/20-roll-calls/  Select your Cruise Line/Ship/ then look for a topic that has your sail date.  

We do have to reformat the Find Your Roll Call tool so that is what you see under construction.  Give us a few days and she's be working again.

Hope this helps

1 minute ago, CC Help Jenn said:

You can find your roll calls in the roll call forum:   https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/20-roll-calls/  Select your Cruise Line/Ship/ then look for a topic that has your sail date.  

We do have to reformat the Find Your Roll Call tool so that is what you see under construction.  Give us a few days and she's be working again.

Hope this helps

I think many people are waiting for this.  The FORUM you mentioned can be a stop gap, but obvioulsy, people may or may not find the discussion as you have to go through pages and pages just to see if someone started the topic.  Can you please put a banner at the top of the page or something that says the RC is not working yet?  I spent a bunch of time looking around for it until I couldn't find it and then I started this topic.  I thought maybe I just was not finding it.  It might be better to just put up a banner or something....especially if it is going to be days before working.  Thanks.

Roll Call image.JPG

3 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

The threads are all there.  The ROLL CALL TOOL is under construction.   Follow the link Jenn posted earlier.

I don't mean to sound like a door knob  :), but are you saying that I scroll through the current 23 pages of discussion to find my roll call?  If so, yes, I will wait for the tool to be ready.  Thanks.  

13 minutes ago, AKJonesy said:

HUH?  Was just told it's under contruction.  

If you mean the search tool, no that wasn't there.  All the Roll Calls are there though because I've just posted on a last minute cruise I'm booked on.  I've never used the tool however, I just quickly scroll through.  

1 hour ago, AKJonesy said:

I don't mean to sound like a door knob  :), but are you saying that I scroll through the current 23 pages of discussion to find my roll call?  If so, yes, I will wait for the tool to be ready.  Thanks.  

Other options...

1) Bookmark the page

2) Use the 'Activity Tab' to quickly jump to threads you've posted in and find it that way.

4 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

Other options...

1) Bookmark the page

2) Use the 'Activity Tab' to quickly jump to threads you've posted in and find it that way.

Thanks.  I had an old email notification that I did not delete and got to it that way.  I never used the FORUM method before b/c the tool was so convenient.  Just hoping this settles down soon and everyone finds their way.  I did bookmark the page just now too, and always just depended on the RC tool to be there...goes to show that it's important to use back ups.  :)

I have kept careful lists on our roll call for Slot Pulls, Gift Exchanges & Sail Away Mingles; now all of those lists are impossible to read. Instead the posts are filled with computer jargon. Our October 27, Regal Princess cruise ships out next week, truly hoping this glitch can be fixed so everyone can properly attend these on board events and the lists can be legible for everyone on the roll call. 

Thank you. 

Jonathan

3 minutes ago, cruiserking said:

I have kept careful lists on our roll call for Slot Pulls, Gift Exchanges & Sail Away Mingles; now all of those lists are impossible to read. Instead the posts are filled with computer jargon. Our October 27, Regal Princess cruise ships out next week, truly hoping this glitch can be fixed so everyone can properly attend these on board events and the lists can be legible for everyone on the roll call. 

Thank you. 

Jonathan

Formatting is running and should clean up ---- do me a favor? Please   --- if you don't see any progress by the end of the week can you email me or tag me in your roll call?  Thank you

30 minutes ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Formatting is running and should clean up ---- do me a favor? Please   --- if you don't see any progress by the end of the week can you email me or tag me in your roll call?  Thank you

I will do that for sure, for both the RC tool and the formatting.  When I finally got in the formatting was bad.

8 hours ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Thank you Jenn. I will email you at the community address. How would I tag you on the roll call?

Thank you. 

Jonathan

12 hours ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Hope this helps

Hi! Would you be able to help me find where "Subscribed" threads are? I can't find a list of all of my current roll calls. I only see two of my many I am a part of. Is there an easy way to view them all/access them? 

Thanks so much! 

11 hours ago, romalley99 said:

Hi! Would you be able to help me find where "Subscribed" threads are? I can't find a list of all of my current roll calls. I only see two of my many I am a part of. Is there an easy way to view them all/access them? 

Thanks so much! 

There are two ways:  You can see all of your followed (subscribed) content here and manage how you get notifications;

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/followed/

Or You can go to the ACTIVITY TAB click on Activity Streams and select Content I follow:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/discover/followed-content/  

On 10/17/2018 at 12:24 PM, CC Help Jenn said:

There are two ways:  You can see all of your followed (subscribed) content here and manage how you get notifications;

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/followed/

Or You can go to the ACTIVITY TAB click on Activity Streams and select Content I follow:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/discover/followed-content/  

Thank you so much!! 🙂

Our RC is still not available from the handy dandy drop down tool on the "boards" page, but it does direct to the list of Roll Calls.  Now hopefully, people will be able to notice our RC is that list.  Keeping my fingers crossed that people find their way back now.  Hoping all the RCs get connected to the tool soon.  

2 hours ago, AKJonesy said:

Our RC is still not available from the handy dandy drop down tool on the "boards" page, but it does direct to the list of Roll Calls.  Now hopefully, people will be able to notice our RC is that list.  Keeping my fingers crossed that people find their way back now.  Hoping all the RCs get connected to the tool soon.  

Which roll call is that?

1 hour ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Which roll call is that?

Jenn, when I first looked early this morning, it wasn't there, but the Dec 2 sailing on Rotterdam is now in the drop down handy dandy tool.  Thanks for working with me this week and addressing all of the bugs, issues, glitches.  I know how hard these upgrades are.  It is appreciated.  Karen

3 hours ago, CC Help Jenn said:

Which roll call is that?

If I can jump in here,  our roll call for Carnival Breeze November 3, 2018 does not come down on list either.  We can find it with the run around methods you guys are directing us to do.  We have been a group for over a year now and now at the last this happens.  Not everyone has the patience or time to spend searching.  Sure hope this is resolved soon. 😬

16 minutes ago, CruisersGrowingOld said:

If I can jump in here,  our roll call for Carnival Breeze November 3, 2018 does not come down on list either.  We can find it with the run around methods you guys are directing us to do.  We have been a group for over a year now and now at the last this happens.  Not everyone has the patience or time to spend searching.  Sure hope this is resolved soon. 😬