Anyone booked for Bellissima?

cparker01

1 hour ago, Chade5772 said:

My wife and I are booked in May in the YC on this ship! 

Chade5772 what date do you sail? We sail on the 26th of May out of Genoa. We are from Atlanta and sailing with my husband, 2 kids and my parents in the YC as well!

11 hours ago, Chade5772 said:

We sail on leave port out of Barcelona on May 24th. Home for us was Warner Robins, Ga, but we now live right outside of Memphis. We are so excited!! Have you sailed on MSC before?

We sailed on MSC Seaside last May. Love it, the ship was beautiful and the price great for the whole experience. I love that there's going to be some southerners hanging in the YC! There's 4 others from Tennessee also in the YC embarking on the 26th too. I've chatted just a little with one of them thru our Roll Call. 

18 hours ago, Chade5772 said:

Have you guys visited any of these ports? What other cruise lines have you been on?

We've been to Naples and Amalfi coast. Went to sorrento, Capri and Pompeii. But that's it for the itenery. We've done Disney, Norwegian and this will be our 2nd MSC. So we are still on the newbie side of cursing. We are going to stay two extra nights in Genoa at the end of our trip. I wish we could of embarked from Barcelona and spent more time there but didn't want the kids to miss the last 2 days of school. I feel like 1 day there is not enough, but glad to at least have that to sightsee. I really can't wait to experience the Yatch club!

Edited by cparker01