roll call missing

When I look up the sapphire princess roll call for feb 15 and 18th 2019 that I created it doesn't appear. If i go to one of my old notification emails I can access the thread but when I try to share the link with someone they can't access it. Do we know when this will be fixed?

This update sucks!  You have to be a technical person to get around it.  If you do t get email of a post you can’t get on your roll call.  If I go to roll call for Carnival Breeze November 3 2018, it is not there.  It is a very active RC and we frankly are getting very frustrated.  You can’t found your list of people on that roll call easily and  if you aren’t posting but just want to follow your RC you can’t get to it easily.

I have tried to find a place to complain and finally gave up as it is too complicated.  This could be a lot of people opting out if CC roll calls for sure.  Going to stick with it a little longer so you can work the bugs 🐜 🐛 out .

8 minutes ago, CruisersGrowingOld said:

This update sucks!  You have to be a technical person to get around it.  If you do t get email of a post you can’t get on your roll call.  If I go to roll call for Carnival Breeze November 3 2018, it is not there.  It is a very active RC and we frankly are getting very frustrated. 

The Roll Call Search isn't working yet but all Roll Calls can be found in the Roll Call forum. The Roll Call for that cruise is right here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2357261-carnival-breeze-november-3-2018/

• Like 1