IGT/OGT/VGT rates do they ever upgrade?

jlk806

I booked OGT on the fantasy Nov 24. I tracked the remaining cabins left and there are 8 ocean view cabins left and 30+ verandah cabins left. several ppl on cruise fb group alone booked OGT so do they ever upgrade OGT to verandah or do they not list all their available cabins?

To the person who asked about upgrades.....I've tried to post a response 5 times over the last 3 hours.  I keep getting error messages.  This system is a problem!

The answer is that yes, sometimes *GT bookings get upgrades.  However, they are more likely to give a complimentary upgrade to someone who booked at a "full price" rather than a discount, and place the *GT booking in the type they purchased.  All available cabins are shown on the web site, but you have no way to know what inventory control will do with what is available.

7 hours ago, jlk806 said:

I booked OGT on the fantasy Nov 24. I tracked the remaining cabins left and there are 8 ocean view cabins left and 30+ verandah cabins left. several ppl on cruise fb group alone booked OGT so do they ever upgrade OGT to verandah or do they not list all their available cabins?

Mokismommy answered your question on a different thread: