Resort for a Day in FLL

teachncruise17

We return from a cruise to the Port of Miami on Sunday, March 31st.  Our flight home doesn't leave FLL until 9:45.  We are looking for a way to spend the day.  I have heard of "Resort for a Day" at ports of call, but never heard of them being used in Florida.  When I went online, there was only 1 resort listed for FLL at this point - The Atlantic Hotel and Spa.  It has great ratings on Tripadvisor, but wondering if anyone is personally familiar with either the resort or other options?

Thanks!

We are trying this in December and using the B Ocean resort.  On the beach and pool. Pricey but it will be nice to have a room for luggage and a shower before the airport and a place to nap. First time to try this.  We usually rent a car and go to the beach.  Car rental and gas $75 and chair and umbrella on the beach $30.  For $40 more we’re getting a bed and shower too.

i sure wish more places in FLL offered this.  I suppose it’s a housekeeping issue.  We looked at the Westin for $30 for the day.  It’s further for Uber though and if we valet our luggage that’s another $50.  Plus then we still have hand luggage to drag around.  I’d still need a small bag for clothes for the airport and changing in a bathroom stall isn’t my idea of fun. You can upgrade to the spa level for more at the Westin which gets you a shower but not a big enough locker to put a small carry on in.

Anything is better then spending the day at the airport in a city with nice weather!