Best Island Princess dining room to access by scooter?

Riviera bound

We will be in traditional dining on the Island Princess in November. Are Provence and Bordeaux dining rooms both accessed from central elevators with no steps involved? I’m comparing this to Caribbean Princess where the access to the Island dining room on deck 5 is only accessible by stairs or the two outside back elevators which get very crowded at meal times. 

1 hour ago, Riviera bound said:

We will be in traditional dining on the Island Princess in November. Are Provence and Bordeaux dining rooms both accessed from central elevators with no steps involved? I’m comparing this to Caribbean Princess where the access to the Island dining room on deck 5 is only accessible by stairs or the two outside back elevators which get very crowded at meal times. 

The Island Dining Room on deck 5 of the Caribbean Princess is accessed from the atrium. You can use the forward or midship elevators or the panoramic lifts with no problem. I believe you are referring to the Palm Dining Room on deck 6 (used for early and late traditional dining) which can only be accessed by the two aft elevators.

The Island Princess does not have the aft dining room. Both of its dining rooms can be accessed by multiple lifts.