Koningsdam public room temperature?

FOPMan

What temperature are the public rooms on the Koningsdam usually kept at on a Caribbean cruise? Wer’re trying to determine what jackets, sweaters, etc. are necessary (we’re from a warmer part of the world and like it around 76 degrees).

I've sailed on every HA ship except for two.  The K was similar to the other ships in that all the public rooms, especially the MDR, were cool to cold.  You won't be sorry if you wear a wrap/jacket in the evenings.  During the day, I usually wear some type of long sleeved lightweight jacket, such as a jean jacket that goes well with casual daytime outfits.

After dark, the outside decks are downright chilly, even in the Caribbean.  Enjoy your cruise on the K.  She's a lovely ship, despite having a narrow promenade deck.

Edited by sevenseasnomad

The cruise ships I've been on were quite cold onboard.  Everywhere, including MDR.   Best to dress in layers.  

Years ago hubby asked if I was bringing shorts to wear ~onboard~  for our Alaska cruise.  Had not considered that, so I threw a pair into the suitcase.  Massive heatwave in Alaska that summer, so I wore those shorts on shore every day, every port, and changed into pants & sweater once back on the ship.    YMMV

Edited by Walfam