Problems with booking on Seabourn website

margbem

I have been trying to discover which suites are available by doing a 'mock' booking on the website. I get as far as choosong the actual cruise I am interested in but then when it asks me how many people in the suite and I select 2 people it then gives me an error message and will not go any further. This happens on the iPad and also on my PC. Can anyone advise what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

Edited by margbem
Missed word out

I didn't know you could look at available suites on the SB website, if you can I'd like to know how!  Do you have to go through a mock booking to do so?  I'm UK too... possibly you can in the US?

I always ring my TA who is able to tell me which suites are free.  

2 minutes ago, Mauzac said:

I didn't know you could look at available suites on the SB website, if you can I'd like to know how!  Do you have to go through a mock booking to do so?  I'm UK too... possibly you can in the US?

I always ring my TA who is able to tell me which suites are free.  

Mauzac - I am UK based too and it used to be possible to do this just by pressing Book Now and going through the process but then not going right to the actual payment! I have contacted our TA but I always like to look myself beforehand so I can tell her which suite we want before she contacts Seaboun.

I really didn't know that Margbem, I'll try that next time! :classic_smile:

(We've just booked a last minute cruise last week, we go in 4 weeks, and that meant there wasn't much time to consider the suites available, although I think we have actually ended up with a real bargain, paid for V1, got V4.)

1 hour ago, Mauzac said:

I really didn't know that Margbem, I'll try that next time! :classic_smile:

(We've just booked a last minute cruise last week, we go in 4 weeks, and that meant there wasn't much time to consider the suites available, although I think we have actually ended up with a real bargain, paid for V1, got V4.)

Sounds good - where are you going?

Yes you can stat a booking and see what suites are available and then bail out.  But with the "new" website that totally is not user friendly I'm not sure that is still there - simply did not try as the new site often gives errors (hello HAL, maybe you should TEST before releasing it... said the guy with many, many years of software development experience... I'd fire the people who released that abysmal site if they worked for me, starting with the designer.)

• Like 1