MSC USA Website down for weeks now

Chelsea Wee One

On 10/22/2018 at 12:10 PM, starfish the second said:

our cruise is dec on msc seaside I can log in when I go to my bookings I get this 

You have not verified your account.

Please confirm your registration email before logging in to this area.     I have changed my pass word dozens of times and spoke with them several times  anyone know what to do?????
Bac

We’re in the US and booked in the US, have changed passwords, and this is also what i keep getting.  Can’t access our booking although I see my name on the top banner, but can’t get beyond this “verify my account” message...

Just tried to book my first MSC cruise. The web site is terrible. Took me around and around and ended in a non-helpful error message. Tried it 3 times. We have been on about 50 cruises on other lines and all but 2 were booked direct on the web. I am not using any kind of VPN, I am in the US, and I know what I am doing. Just about ready to give up, I have no interest in waiting on the phone for hours.

I was finally able to get into the website after numerous fails (new password, clearing cache/cookies, different browsers etc) by creating a new account with a new email using a family members name.  I am now able to add excursions, pay balance etc. wthout issue.

6 hours ago, Kittinfeld said:

I was finally able to get into the website after numerous fails (new password, clearing cache/cookies, different browsers etc) by creating a new account with a new email using a family members name.  I am now able to add excursions, pay balance etc. wthout issue.

Thanks for sharing that. I set up a new login using another Email address, but with my name and birthdate... and I could see my booking.

10 hours ago, TnTom said:

Thanks for sharing that. I set up a new login using another Email address, but with my name and birthdate... and I could see my booking.

And it lets you add your booking number when you make a new account?if so I may try that. I can login to my account fine but it doesn't show my cruise.

2 hours ago, floridian1 said:

And it lets you add your booking number when you make a new account?if so I may try that. I can login to my account fine but it doesn't show my cruise.

Actually, it found my booking.... I didn't have to enter the number. It was a little unsettling... I am not sure how it associated it with my new Email with the minimal information I provided. BUT at least I can see my booking, now.